Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Melt Your Heart

>> Thursday, November 14, 2019

Good morning!
Starting today off with Mr. Short and Mr. Tall.  They
like the lime light so I had to put a street light close by you know.
They wanted to show off their top hats and scarves.

I added dots to the red scarf and red stripes to the green.  I wanted to bring in the ribbons 
to the design.  I used white paint on the hats, sticks, bow and lamp post then glitter on
all the snow.


This next card I was trying to get a northern light look.  My main big mistake was not doing 
the wisemen in black.  I had tilt the card a bit just to get them to show up.
Oh well, lesson for the next person to try.
I added some gold paint dots in the sky for stars and glitter on the main star.
The DRS stamp used: Three wisemen Peace


I spritzed some water on the Oxide Inks to get a reaction.  Mounted on gold then black.
That's about it for today!
Go out and get crafty!
Robin


5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Two totally fabulous cards, Robin. The snowmen are adorable (love the lamp post and the sign) and that northern light sky is amazing. GREAT ideas - they make me want to stay home from work and craft today. Many hugz

Shelia said...

Beautiful cards, Robin. I really like that tall snowman with the short one - so cute together especially with the adorable scene you created. The sky on the second one is amazingly gorgeous! I think the sky may have actually looked like this when the wise men were searching for baby Jesus!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How lovely, Robin! Your northern lights look beautiful behind the wise men. So funny, I just finished a card using this same image. Your snowmen look so cheerful! Love the colors!

Sue said...

These are beautiful Robin! Your snowman scene is ADORABLE!! The fancy scarfs add so much to an already wonderful scene!
You also did an incredible job on the Northern Lights!!! Can't wait to see it in person!

Karin said...

Good gravy...Only you would be able to create the aurora borealis on a card!!! I'm speechless and simply dumbfounded by how gorgeous this is with the gold embossing! Oh, and your snowmen are super cute too ;)

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP