Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Merry Christmas!

>> Monday, November 18, 2019

Hi. My card today again features our Medium Mr. Snowman. He is just so fun to create with. He's the perfect size, easy to color and easy to fussy cut. 

Here's my card:


I started by creating my background paper using DRS Designs open plaid background image and stamping it with TH Distress Oxide Candy Apple red ink.  Next I stamped the snowman image with Memento black ink, colored him with Copics and fussy cut. He is layered onto a white snowflake created with a Sizzix die and then the greeting was stamped with VersaMark ink onto black CS, heat embossed with white EP and die cut with a banner die. I really like how this turned out. In fact I created a second card using purple instead of red ink. My niece loves purple so it will be her Christmas card this year.




Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great week!!

shelia

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Love them both, Sheila. The stripes are fun as is that snowman! Super Christmas cards. Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Wow, what a great job on that stripe!! I love this card, it is perfect the snowman with that candy stripe! Love the snowflake too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are so cute, Shelia! I love the candy cane stripes & they look good in either color. I really like that lacy snowflake!

Sue said...

Why do you make me choose Shelia? Why???? Mr. Snowman is adorable with the candy cane background and the snowflake in back of him is the perfect addition! Then I scroll and see him in purple!!! Any other color and it would be so much easier to choose ;)

Karin said...

Oh, the backgrounds on these cards look spectacular! I love your coloring on the cute snowman and the big snowflake behind is perfect!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP