Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Fun in The Sun

>> Thursday, May 23, 2019

Good morning!!
Here is some more of the new stamps.
4 in 1 Sea, Kite Flying Leonard, Missing You Pig Time
and some older favorites: Sailboat and Seagrass

I used masking tape and a round post it to make the sky after stamping the boats and grass at the bottom, then sponged different colors 
.using a torn paper towel for the sky.
I also used torn masking tape for the shore line and sponged the ocean then used the other side of the tear to sponge the sand.
Leonard is fussy cut and I used baker's twine to make the kite string (I wanted it a bit further away).
The frame is popped up and Leonard is glued to the bottom (his body is popped up to match the frame).



This next card is partly on top of the ocean and partly under the water.
4 in 1 Sea, 4 in 1 Sky,  and You've Been On My Mind
I used a sea plant die from Taylored Expressions also.
The bottom has Fibers across it.
The sky and ocean are colored with Copic Markers.

Thanks for visiting today!
Robin

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Two "I totally wish I would have made these cards" cards Robin. Your details and coloring and designing are amazing. Wow, Wow, Wow. Love them both. Hugz

Sue said...

Absolutely incredible cards Robin! They are both just so stinkin' bright and colorful that I don't want to stop looking at them...and I don't have to since they came in the mail today :) Just please don't ask me to pick a favorite!!

Shelia said...

Gorgeous skies on these two cards! Love the colors you used for the skies! Beautiful scenes & great details!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are so colorful & fun, Robin! Love your sunset scenes w/ all the colorful fish & fun sailboats.

Karin said...

These are so amazing! I love the real string on the kite and the sunsets on both are so gorgeous! All of the details are so thoughtful and your coloring is as beautiful as ever :)

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP