Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Layered Up Father's Day Card

>> Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Today, I have a Father's Day card made with some new images that will be available in the store this week.

The base of this card was made using a new camo stamp - it is going to spark some creativity for sure.  I stamped it with some green and brown I had on counter.  Then I sponged on some white acrylic paint.  Then I stamped over the paper with the Script Font Background.  Next, I painted up some cardboard, then water-colored the new Patriotic Heart image.  For the sentiment, I took part of the Ten Mile Father's Day Greeting.

My Pop served in the Korean War - he did two tours. He has some great stories and I am so proud of his life.  My husband retired from the service doing several tours in Iraq.  I can see many cards in my future using this new camo stamp!

Hope your week is going well.

Hugz,

Nancy

6 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

I absolutely love how this turned out Nancy - I LOVE the vintage appeal! What a tribute to the service men in your life.

Shelia said...

Love how you used the camo background on this, Nancy! Great details & design! Fabulous Father's Day card for your dad!

Karin said...

Wow! The background you created turned out amazing! And I love the patriotic theme for a Father's day card...So appropriate for those who have served!

Sue said...

Awesome card top to bottom Nancy! Very cool cammo background - with a little punch from the script background and I LOVE how you added the Father's Day to the top of the patriotic heart!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh wow, what an awesome Father's Day card, I love it Nancy! Your bg is always very cool, the heart with the flag and Father's Day is precious!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How wonderful, Nancy! Your bg is terrific & I love the vintage look of your heart & banner.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP