Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Happy Day Ladybug

>> Saturday, February 23, 2019

Welcome!

I'm happy to say we've have a brief warm spell this week - and sunshine too!  What more could I ask for?  It was so nice it really got me in a spring mood and my card today reflects it :)




I started my card by stamping a folded kraft card with our Easy Dot Background and red ink and set it aside.  My tiny little mushroom scene was so fun to make!  I can't remember ever having made a tiny little scene like this and it was so easy!  I cut my paper first into a 1 3/8" square then stamped our new Ladybug Toadstool using black ink and colored it using my alcohol markers.  I stamped our Happy Days greeting on white and after trimming and layering with red paper I assembled everything together.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sue

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Sue, your red dotted background on the Kraft card stock really makes the little scene pop on this fun card. Great sentiment too. Glad you are having some warmer weather & sunshine! Maybe spring will come early this year!

nwilliams6 said...

Cute way to showcase the ladybug toadstool, Sue. Your little scene is cute and the sketch you used is perfect. I need that dotted bg! Fun card. I am so ready for Spring!
Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

This is so sweet! I can't tell you how much I love these new toadstools with the bugs on them!! They just make me smile! I love the sweet sentiment to go with your cute little ladybug too!
The dot bg is perfect to go with your ladybug!

Karin said...

What a sweet card...I love the dots in the background and that little lady on the mushroom is so cute! Everything about this card is happiness!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Sue! Your little ladybug fits right in w/ the happy bg & bright colors.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP