Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

St. Patrick's Day

>> Friday, February 22, 2019

by Julie Warner - The Write Stuff

Happy Friday!
I hope your week has gone well! We've really had a time of it around here. Rain, heavy rain & more rain topped off w/ some thunderstorms. Which is a little odd, considering how cool it is. I thought thunderstorms were mostly brought on by warm, unstable air. That's what I get for listening to the Weather Channel. Well, I don't anymore..I'm not sure they can predict what they'll have for lunch, much less the weather.

Anyway, I have a CAS St. Patrick's Day card inspired by the Monday challenges on Splitcoast. One was to color on Kraft & the other was a 1 layer, use about a 1/3 of the card challenge. After stamping my scroll greeting, I used a few green Prismas to color then die cut it & added a narrow green scallop border. It ended up a little shorter than I wanted so I added a strip w/ die cut shamrocks on it to make up the difference, then added the die cut Mr. Green things.

Here's a look at the inside.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!


Supplies:
stamps: DRS Designs: St. Patrick’s ShamrockShamrock (inside: Blessings Outnumber)
paper: Staples 110# white, Kraft Kelly green
ink:  Memento tuxedo black
accessories: Rubbernecker stitched rectangles, rectangle layers dies, IO retro masculine dies, TE shamrock dies, Prismacolor pencils, Misti, IO retro masculine dies, TE shamrocks dies



5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Love your Irish accessories, Julie. They totally set off that great new image/greeting and add soooooo fun fun to your card. Wonderfully done. Hugz

Shelia said...

What a cute St. Patrick's Day card! Love the stamping & coloring on Kraft CS. The bright green accessories really pop on this!

Robin Clendenning said...

OMGoodness, This is so cute!! I love the die cuts to go with that wonderful sentiment! Gorgeous work as always!

Sue said...

This card is just way too cute! My eyes keep being drawn back to your adorable Mr. Green! Love the scallops around the edges and your shamrock "fix" at the bottom!

Karin said...

Well, isn't this card clever! I love the clean look and the inside is amazing too...Fantastic card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP