Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Spring!!

>> Monday, February 25, 2019


Happy Monday Everyone. Today I get to show you a couple of soon to be released images that are perfect for spring and Easter cards. I don't know about you, but I am ready for Spring! I love winter, snow and snowflakes, but I'm ready for some sunshine, flowers and fresh air!

My first card features the new Silhouette Leaf Branch (868G). I created the background by sponging Tumbled Glass and Broken China Oxide inks onto water color CS. After the panel dried the new image was stamped in various Distress Oxide inks along the bottom half of the panel. Once die cut the panel was attached to a teal card base. The spring greetings sentiment was die cut three times, glued together and then attached to the card. I really like the bright fun colors on this.




This card features the new Puff Circle (869D) and the older Goodbye Winter greeting. I stamped the puff circles in the same distress inks as the first card. I kind of wanted them to look like snowflakes falling behind the greeting. The greeting was stamped with Archival black ink, die cut and then I stamped the puff circle one more time in the upper corner. Once everything was put together I added some milky white rhinestones to the flower centers.



Be sure to stop back by this week to see more new images and how the DT team uses them. Thanks for stopping by.

shelia

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Shiela, what great cards! I love the rainbow of images and happy feelings on both cards. The first is super cool with those branches in multiple colors and the second is fun with those colorful puff circles. Great ideas!!!! Hugz

Sue said...

2 awesome attention grabbing cards today Shelia! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bright fun colors you chose for both cards! I've never thought about making multiple die cuts and stacking them for lots of dimension, but it's definitely something I'm going to try!

Karin said...

These cards are so bright and cheerful! I too used similar colors on one of my cards tomorrow, so I think we're totally on the same wave length! I love the little gems in the center of your puffs and the die cut greeting on the first really says it all...Bring on spring :)

Robin Clendenning said...

This is so pretty! I love all the colors of fluff balls and the little branch!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are so colorful, Shwlia! I love the rainbow of leaf stems & soft blue bg. on your first. Your bg of flowers in all the different colors is so happy and perfect way to look forward to spring.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP