Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Count Your Blessings

>> Thursday, October 13, 2011


Today I have this adorable Squirrel with Acorn (934H) from DRS Designs. I stamped my focal image with black ink unto grey card stock. Then I stamped the image on craft cardstock and paper pieced just the acorn with the squirrel. I used the polka dot background (688) stamp for the background and cut out three panels which I layered unto black card stock. I added a black sheer ribbon and grey brads. I added the sentiment Count Your Blessings (915D). Check out all the new releases from DRS Designs.

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Karin said...

Paper piecing the big acron is such a great idea!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Love the divided bg w/ the dots, Joni! Great neutral color choices.

Jennifer E. said...

Love the clean CAS layout and the paper pieced acorn! So cute!

Sue said...

Great background! I love the triple panels!

Chrissy D said...

Ohh love the panels and the paper piecing!! I hadnt thought of that! GREAT idea!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP