Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

My favorite things...

>> Wednesday, November 19, 2008

posted by: Heather Lee-Reppen

I thought I would take a little break from Christmas cards and highlight one of my favorite things about DRS Designs...Butterflies. In all of the years I have been a stamper, butterfly stamps have always been my favorite. DRS Designs carry a wide variety of GORGEOUS butterfly stamps. There is just something about butterflies that gives me such a happy feeling. With the weather getting colder and the daylight declining, I am definitely in need of a happy butterfly pick-me-up. I went through my cards and picked out a few of my favorite butterflies...

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Heather

9 comments:

Stef H said...

Boy! It's a good thing I don't have to judge these for a contest or anything.... these are ALL gorgeous!

Stef H

Etha said...

oh WOW Heather!! these are all stunning!! My favorite is the second from top, the colors are amazing and the glitter, ohhhhhh
thanks for sharing, all the butterflies are so beautiful on your cards.

Dawn said...

Thses are JUST GORGEOUS Heather! The colors and the layouts are simply stunning! great work!!!

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful butterfly cards! I, too, am a big fan of the DRS butterflies -- they have every style from realistic to whimsical and you captured the feel perfectly with this gorgeous group of cards!

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! These are ALL totally GORGEOUS!! Awesome job showing these beautiful butterflies!! :)

Jennifer E. said...

Wow Heather, I never realized how many fun butterfly stamps DRS has. These cards are all so Awesome! Great job!

fishlips said...

Im going to have to go and check out all there stamps because butterflies are just my most favorite thing to stamp...I'm so jealous because all your butterflies just look so amazing... all are just stunning cards thanks you bunches for sharing them!!!!

Forgetfulone said...

Those are so pretty. I wish I had the tools to make such pretty cards!

Janette said...

absolutely gorgeous Heather! I love how sparkly they all are

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP