Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

One last card for autumn

>> Tuesday, November 18, 2008

posted by: Janette

I like many of you have been busy making Christmas cards. Well, I thought I would make just one last card for autumn before I put away my awesome DRS designs fall stamps. They are some of my favorites so I created a nice simple design for you today. I love doing cards with lots of layers but sometimes a nice clean design is what I am in the mood for. Take a peek:



The card is pretty straight forward. I stamped my image with memento black ink and colored it with copic markers. My white layer was run through my cuttlebug and voila a great looking simple card.

Stamps- DRS Designs D704, G1102

So, don't put away those autumn stamps just yet- why not make some Thanksgiving card for your family and friends?

Well, have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Such an elegant card! The simplicity of the design and the crispness of the colors combine for a stunning card -- definite CASE material!

Anonymous said...

Such a stunning card!! :)

Etha said...

I LOVE nice and clean and simple! That ribbon totally does it on this card, SUPER! great color balance and nice work with the "white", very pretty :)

Jennifer E. said...

Sometimes simple is best! Great card as always!

Dawn said...

SOOO pretty! I love the colors and the layout! Just lovely!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP