Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Christmas Poinsettia

>> Monday, December 18, 2023

 


This new SMALL SCRIPT MERRY CHRISTMAS - 272E is fast becoming a go to sentiment in my collection. It is a great size and perfect for any style Christmas card.


For my card today:

  • I used a small poinsettia die cut and cut a cluster from red, green and gold mirror paper. I then die cut a white panel to layer the poinsettia and finished with a pearl.
  • I then stamped the SMALL SCRIPT MERRY CHRISTMAS - 272E and then layered the poinsettia cluster just above it on a dimensional.

This card is very clean and simple and really packs a punch with just the perfect sentiment to fit perfectly under the cluster.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

3 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Love your CAS designs!
Your poinsettia is beautiful, love the pearl center!

nwilliams6 said...

Beautiful, Lisa. I love the small and very ornate poinsettia. Wonderfully done! Hugz

Karin said...

Lisa, that poinsettia is gorgeous and I love how the red pops off the white background...Beautiful!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP