Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Happy Halloween

>> Thursday, October 26, 2023

 Hello there!

All of you Star Wars fans will recognize that greeting I'm sure!

Hey, I have 1 more Halloween card to share today.  This one uses a combo of a DRS Design stamp: Spooky Jack Halloween and a Sizzix Halloween die set along with the Wacky Stitched Circle for a moon from I.O.


I love the fun yellow, orange, and black colors.  The square brads I used are old (sorry), from my 
massive stash of brads and eyelets (you know what I mean, right?).
I used some black core cardstock with purple on the other side then sanded it for the Frankie, black with brown sanded for the tree and black with orange sanded for the jack-o-lantern.


The background black is glitter paper.
Thanks for visiting today!

Robin


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Robin, this is a spooktacular card! Great die cuts to pair with that new sentiment and super fun card.

Sue said...

You've got a real fun/creepy feel to this card Robin! I love the giant stitched moon and how the tree branches are "holding" the greeting. The black glitter paper is adding so much in the pictures and I can't wait to see it IRL.

nwilliams6 said...

Love the moon and die cuts, Robin. They go perfectly with that new sentiment. This is super cool! I even love those brads.

Fun Halloween card. It is just around the corner, and then the downhill slide to Christmas will begin. Now that is scary in itself. LOL. Hugz

Karin said...

This is a magnificent Halloween card! I love the glittery sky background and that spooky tree, big moon and zombie set the whole scene perfectly!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP