Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Soldiers of America

>> Monday, September 11, 2023

 

On this day I remember the men and women who we lost and will never forget.


My card is dedicated to those lives and families. While they may not have been military this sentiment is still very appropriate for today.

  • For the card base, I sponged the stripes and the blue and then used a star stencil to add the stars over the sponged blue.
  • Next, I stamped the SOLDIERS OF AMERICA GREETING - 918L and glued it over the flag.
  • The card was finished with 3 large star gems.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card today.

4 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

This is beautiful Lisa!! Wow! This is a totally amazing card tribute for today as we remember what happened in our own backyard!
What a lot of work sponging your flag!!!
Great work! Beautiful!

Karin said...

What an amazing background! What a great card for 9/11. The red, white and blue stars are the perfect embellishment too.

nwilliams6 said...

Perfect card for 9/11, Lisa. I totally forgot we had that stamp and now I want it! Fab stripes, stars, and sponging - your background is amazing! Hugz

Sue said...

What a wonderful card for 9/11! You did an amazing job on the background - and those stars are the perfect finishing touch!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP