Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friendsgiving

>> Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Hi Everyone,



I don't use the Stained-Glass stamps near enough.  They really elevate a stamp that has been used many times, into something new!  I stamped the Fall Leaf with Acorn inside the Small Stained-Glass stamp, but there are various sizes of stained-glass stamps to choose from.



I colored up the leaf and acorn and then did a gradient coloring on the stained glass portion.  For the background I used a fall leaf embossing folder and the Open Leaf stamp that I colored up to match. 






The new You Make Friendsgiving Special Greeting (235E) was the perfect pairing for the images.  



Thanks for stopping by!


Karin

2 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

What a great idea, Karin, the stained-glass oval really works well here. Love the fall colors and lovely sketch you used on this. Great card. Hugz

Lisa said...

Karin, I love this fall-themed card. Great use of the images and super gorgeous layering and colors too.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP