Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Fall Friendsgiving...

>> Monday, September 25, 2023

 

Today for or my card, I used the new HAPPY FRIENDSGIVING - 232G and paired it with the BOUNTIFUL BASKET - 791L for a great fall themed friendship card.

Here is a peek at the inside of the card. I used the new YOU MAKE FRIENDSGIVING SPECIAL GREETING - 235E and stamped a portion of the BOUNTIFUL BASKET - 791L in grey in the bottom right corner leaving it uncolored.



Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Super elegant and pretty, Robin. I love that top panel. Lovely CAS design. Hugz

Sue said...

Beautiful coloring Lisa and what a fun new technique to add to my bag of tricks! Love it!!

Robin Clendenning said...

Such a beautiful card Lisa!! I love your vibrant colors and the inside with no color! Love your quote bubble for the sentiment too!

Karin said...

How pretty! The white really makes the image pop and I love how you used both of the Friendsgiving sentiments!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP