Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wishing You

>> Thursday, August 10, 2023

 

Good morning friends!

Today I'm sharing an old favorite, we have a Great Blue Heron in our neighborhood.
It loves hunting gophers, ground squirrels, or anything in our pond.
I always thought they liked stuff from the water, fish, turtles, and frogs, but you'd be surprised at how often he is at work hunting in the field.


I used DRS stamps: Cranes and Picture Perfect Day.
The background (tan) piece is actually wood almost paper thin.
I used MFT die to cut the Herons then popped it up, HC die to cut the sentiment also popped up, and some baubles in the corner to finish.

Thanks for visiting today!

Robin


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh check out that wood paper, that is gorgeous and works so well with this fabulous image and sentiment. Super coloring of the scene Robin.

Sue said...

Wonderful card Robin! Your coloring continues to amaze me and I love the "arrows" for the greeting! Another winner :)

nwilliams6 said...

I didn't even know we had a cranes image. I want it! What a cool card with some great coloring, Robin. Super cool that it goes along with things going on in your neighborhood. Love the wood paper too. Hugz

Karin said...

Wow! Your expert coloring on the cranes really brings them to life! Love the die cut shape and the beautiful background as well! Picture perfect card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP