Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Congratulations Baby Card

>> Monday, August 14, 2023

 

Hello crafty friends. Today I am sharing a baby card I created using the adorable JENNY GIRAFFE - 859G.


For my card:

  • I stamped JENNY GIRAFFE - 859G on white card stock and colored it with copics.
  • Next, I cut a heart aperture out of white cardstock and then embossed the layer.
  • The heart layer was placed over the JENNY GIRAFFE - 859G.
  • I finished with die cutting the Congratulations sentiment 4 times out of white and layered. I then colored the top layer with copics so that it would match the colors in JENNY GIRAFFE - 859G.

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my card this week.

4 comments:

Sue said...

What an adorable card Lisa! Your colors and coloring are just so sweet and I love the stacked congratulations!

nwilliams6 said...

Super, super, cute, Lisa. Adorable image, cute coloring and fun way to do the sentiment. Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh I just love this darling card! Tiny heart embossing and that adorable giraffe, what's not to love???!!! Great coloring!

Karin said...

Goodness gracious this is just darling! LOVE the way you colored her up and that you matched the sentiment color to her! CUTE CUTE!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP