Blog Widget by LinkWithin

U.S. Airforce Proud

>> Monday, July 3, 2023

 

For my card today, I used the new AIR FORCE PROUD - 152G image.

  • I cut red and white stripes 1/4 inches and alternated them on my card base and then cut 1/4 inch in blue for the under the red and white and added the blue again on the top.
  • Next, I stamped the AIR FORCE PROUD - 152G image and colored it with copics. 
  • I fussy cut the AIR FORCE PROUD - 152G image and popped it up on dimensionals.

Thank you so much for stopping my to check out my card this week.

3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Super idea to use the stripes on the bottom of this awesome patrotic Air Force card, Lisa. It looks wonderful and is perfect for this week as well! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Love your card with the red and white stripes! Beautiful!

Karin said...

That blue is so lovely paired up with the red and white stripes on this card! Fantastic way to honor this branch of the military! Well done :)

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP