Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Missing You!

>> Thursday, July 27, 2023

 Hello friends!

Today I'm wishing to be somewhere much cooler than where I am so the only place guaranteed to be at least 20 degrees cooler than here is the coast.

Leonard is flying his kite where it is almost always windy (he has been here before and always brings his kite with him!).

I used DRS stamps: Missing you Pig Time, Leonard Flies a Kite, Sea Grass, Sailboat, Seaside Dock, and 4 in 1 Ocean Designs.


I actually did not have to mask anything except when coloring the sky with ink-blending brushes.
I stamped the sentiment separately and die cut with an HC die then fishtailed the end.
I also stamped Leonard separately so that I could pop him up. I then took a ruler and drew a new kite string for the kite.

I used some white gel pen on the closer birds and on the waves around the boats.
I also used some paint pens on the water reflection to help the color show more.
The images are colored with a combo of Copic Markers and Olo Markers.
Thanks for visiting today!

Robin 



2 comments:

Lisa said...

Robin, this scene is so stinkin cute! I love all the images and they are laid out perfect to create this fun summer scene. Great colors and coloring too.

nwilliams6 said...

Wonderful mix of image and delightful scene, Robin. Wow. Lovely in so many ways!!! Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP