Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Love & Laughter

>> Monday, July 24, 2023

 

Hello crafty friends. Today I am sharing a card I made to wish a friend well on their new home.


For my card:

  • First, I stamped the CHRISTMAS VILLAGE CABIN - 212G and then masked it.
  • Next, I used the trees from the MOUNTAIN & TREELINE 2 IN 1 SCENE - 045P stamping them once in green then off setting them and stamping them a few more times lighter and lighter to get the tree background.
  • Finally, I used the NEW HOME GREETING - 967G stamping it under the scene.
  • I then colored the CHRISTMAS VILLAGE CABIN - 212G with copics and added snow to the ground.
  • For the sky I used distress oxide inks in 2 different blues with the lighter blue to the center of the scene.
  • I added some white gel pen for clouds and some touches to the smoke from the chimney.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

2 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Lisa, this is wonderful and really, really pretty. Love the cabin and so perfect for a new home card. Cute sky! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

My favorite cabin!
Your card is beautiful and so peaceful looking!
Love the faded-out bg trees too!
Amazing!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP