Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Happy Birthday!

>> Thursday, February 9, 2023

 Good morning crafty friends!

Today I have a Gnome card to share. 



I also used an embossing folder by Tim Holtz-Sizzix, Distress Ink-Walnut Stain, 3D foam
Silk flowers, Spanish Moss, and Prills (at the bottom for flowers).

In this close up you can see different thicknesses of foam used to pop up the images 
after fussy cutting them.
The stitched rectangle dies are from MFTs.
I hope you like this idea.  You get crafty!
Thanks for visiting!

Robin




3 comments:

Lisa said...

Robin, you create the most adorable scenes. I love the fabulous coloring on these cute images and your addition of the wood texture, dimension, flowers and moss is just so adorable. This card is just amazing.

Sue said...

What an adorable gnome scene Robin! You have the coolest wood backgrounds too - and the walnut stain really does an impressive job. Great job putting all those images together and as per usual your colors and coloring are perfect! Not sure what those hanging purple things are but they really grabbed my attention!

nwilliams6 said...

Wow, Robin. The wood is fab, the mushrooms are magical, and those flowers are WONDERFUL. I L-O-V-E this. If there was a favorite button, I would push it. Hugz

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP