Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Happy Retirement

>> Monday, January 9, 2023

 


    When I think of friends that are retiring, I think of them leaving the office for the last day and watching them walk out of the door. My card today is just that, seeing their footprints as they exit to go home. Their last steps are the darkest and as they are leaving those earlier footprints are fading away.


For my card:

  • I used the HIKER BOOT PRINTS - 946D and stamped on the right side of the card in black then stamped again using the stamp off and stamped a third time for an even lighter footprint.
  • I then used the HAPPY RETIREMENT - 700E sentiment above the fading footprints.
  • Finally, I die cut the panel and popped it up on dimensionals and added a few scattered sequins from my tote of items I am trying to use up.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week. I hope you have a wonderful 2023!

3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Fabulous retirement card, Lisa. Love the light footprints leading to darker. This is really cool. Hugz and Happy Monday!

Karin said...

This is such a great simple card design, but super clever and creative! Love that it's gender neutral too...I struggle with guy cards, so I'll have to remember this idea! LOVE :)

Robin Clendenning said...

That is a different idea for sure! Very creative and imaginative!!
Love your clean and simple look too! You are amazing at that!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP