Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Red and White Christmas

>> Tuesday, December 6, 2022

 

Hi Everyone,

Since I love a red wine and I love a white wine, I feel like this stamp was made for me!   I just don't love a sweet wine, the more tannin the better say I.  That's probably why my palate prefers tea without sweetener too. Enough about my beverage preferences and on to the card!

I kept the card monochromatic in keeping with the sentiment and used snowflakes on the background for that reason too.  Who can sing White Christmas without imaging flakes in the air? 



Here are links to the stamps used on the card:


Happy Holidays!
Karin


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Super cute fun Christmas card with that great sentiment. I love wine too and can relate to this sentiment.

Robin Clendenning said...

What a cute card! I especially love the sparkly/bubbly look of your red libation!
The embossing folder, stamped bg and ribbon all add to this very festive card!

nwilliams6 said...

Karin, that glass of bubbly is the best - love the sparkle. This is sooooo pretty. Wow. Hugz

Sue said...

Such a fun card Karin! I always love a monochrome look and this on doesn't disappoint! Your snazzy silver bow is a perfect finishing touch!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP