Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Thanksgiving Creations

>> Friday, October 14, 2022

Thanksgiving is right around the corner!

On my first Thanksgiving card, I used the new Let's Talk Turkey Greeting and paired it with Tipsy Turkey, Sticky Note Calendar, and Fall Leaf With Acorn. 
On my second card, I split the Hayrides Harvest Greeting and used this week's sketch and pumpkin painting tutorial on Splitcoaststampers.com.
Hope you are enjoying the fall weather (or Spring to our friends in the Southern Hemisphere).

Hugz, 

Nancy

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh Nancy I love how you incorporated the calendar on the first card and great way to create a background with the turkeys. That is brilliant. And wowza your pumpkin is incredible. I really want to try the new tutorial that SCS put out for the pumpkins. I need to get some time to create. Two gorgeous cards.

Robin Clendenning said...

OMGosh Nancy, these cards are so amazing!! LOVE the Let's Talk Turkey idea with the calendar and all, what a fun, totally brilliant idea!
Love the look of that pumpkin card too, beautiful!
Beautiful cards!

Karin said...

These seasonal cards are fantastic! Love the turkey background behind the calendar….I can’t believe how close we are to Thanksgiving! And that pumpkin! Goodness, what a masterpiece…Love it with that greeting!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP