Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Happy Fall

>> Tuesday, October 4, 2022

 Hi Everyone,



I know creating a whole scene for a card is not my strong suit.  I love the look this type of card, but I always feel intimidated when I start out. Teaching myself to think small is the key, so I chose to make a 4 1/4" square card and that helped keep me from being overwhelmed.



I began by sponging the background grass and sky, and then stamped the Summer's End Tree and new, soon to be released Windmill (025H) stamp on top.  I colored in the windmill and added some glitter glue in fall colors to the tree.





The Large Happy Fall Y'all sentiment was attached with some dimensional tape to complete the seasonal card. 

Be sure to stop by the blog as we roll out cards featuring new holiday stamps from the DRS Designs store!

Happy Fall!
Karin


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Karin I love your scene and I love the stamps you used and the clouds and oh my goodness the leaves in that tree are fantastic. Super cute Fall themed card.

Robin Clendenning said...

This is so pretty! Love the leaves on your tree!!!
I have been gone on vacation so haven't been able to stamp anything yet but the windmill looks like fun!

nwilliams6 said...

Beautiful combination of images and colors. The clouds are gorgeous, and I love how you used the new windmill. Wonderful card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP