Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Quick and Easy Paint Pour

>> Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Hello Crafty Friends!


At my house, we do paint pour the quick an easy way.  My Grandsons take a piece of paper and pour tons of paint out of the paint bottles.  They pour them right on top of each other and then look to see if Grandma is really paying attention - lol. Then Grandma takes a clean paper and slaps it on the original paper until enough of the paint is used up so the paper can dry in 48 hours - lol.  They love to do this and I love the backgrounds they leave me.

Todays card is made with one of the backgrounds from last week. 

The background seemed perfect for the Let's Play Puppy image and the Hot Diggity Dog Birthday Greeting.   A super quick and easy card once the paint dried on the backgrounds (I ended up with 4 pages of backgrounds so you will probably be seeing them again).  

Hope you are getting crafty and having a great week!

Hugz,

Nancy 

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness I can't wait to see more of the pain pour papers. Great colors. I bet this is so much fun for the grand kids to play in paint with you. And the playful pup looks right at home on the pain pour paper too.

Robin Clendenning said...

Wow, you are a good grandma!!! I do NOT think I would allow my grand kids to use my paint let alone pour it out onto paper! Yikes! They DID achieve a great bg paper though!!! What a fun idea (for me to do, not them, LOL!)! I will have to try that sometime with all the paint I bought for doing the Gelli Plate (which I rarely EVER do!!).
Anyway, such a cute card with that sweet puppy! I love it and your layout too!

Samantha said...

Your grandsons have a nice flair for color - like their Grandma! I love your fun card, Nancy!

Karin said...

These look like store bought designer papers...Those kiddos may have a career in art! Love the layout of your card and your coloring on that cute pup too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP