Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Congratulations on Your New Pet!

>> Monday, August 8, 2022

    Can you see the excitement in me for this card?

    I love doing mirror stamping. I usually get asked how I do my mirror stamping and get a clean line on my mirrored image. If you would like you can check out my blog post Mirror Image Stamping. It has the steps I use to get a good clean mirror image stamp.


    The reason I am so excited is I just had to see if I could not only mirror image stamp but also mask out and stamp a second image over the top and - YES, YOU CAN! 


For this card:

    Once all images and sentiment were stamped, I colored with copics and layered.


    Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my card this week. I hope you give mirror image stamping a try. It really is quite easy and adds to the possibilities for your cards using the images in your collection.



5 comments:

Sue said...

What a fun card Lisa!! It's adorable!!! So much to love about it!! Great job on the reverse image AND adding the bow and hat. I checked out your tutorial and it's perfect! I never thought about using the Misti for mirror images, so thanks for that inspired idea! I don't think I'm ready for adding the masking yet, but hopefully I'll work up to it :)

Samantha said...

This card is so stinkin' cute, Lisa! You did an awesome job mirroring the images and took it to the next level with adding the hats. You rock, girl!!

Robin Clendenning said...

So cute Lisa! I love your playing puppies! What a great idea for the mirror image technique!
You make the most adorable dog cards! I'm glad you are such a dog person, we are here as well!

nwilliams6 said...

Great idea to do two puppies, Lisa and I love how you did their fur and the background. Adorable and fun! Hugz

Karin said...

These puppies are just so adorable!!! I love how you accessorized them, and your mirror stamping is superb! This card could not be sweeter!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP