Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Sending Sunshine

>> Wednesday, July 6, 2022

 Sending cards is like sending sunshine don't you think?



This card is sure to make someone smile as the Big Mouth Bass looks so happy jumping for a bug that just came out of the tangle rushes (made with the Sea Grass image stamped over and over). I wanted the grass to look super full so I also stamped my favorite Script Font Background in too (this image is retiring soon so if you don't have it already, I highly encourage you to get it).  I stamped the script in the water too using the same distress oxide ink that I dragged over the paper to give the effect of water. I sponged in some yellow to add in some sunshine (in the sky and the water for a bit of reflection).

The card was finished off with a few scribbles on the bottom of the rushes and the Sending you Sunshine Greeting

I hope your week is going well so far!

Hugz, 

Nancy


3 comments:

Lisa said...

Nancy I love how you used this adorable Big Mouth Bass image and the fantastic scene you created. What a fun happy card and beautifully designed.

Robin Clendenning said...

This would be the perfect card for my son who has really been into backpacking and fishing this year (more than usual that is!) Love the work on the water and brush, cool letting words show through places.

Karin said...

This totally looks like a remote little fishing spot! I really like the subtle font among the reeds and in the water...Great masculine card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP