Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Pet Sympathy

>> Monday, July 11, 2022

 

Every month I make a lot of cards for pet donations. I love looking for ways to make multiple cards with items I already have out and not waste good die cut negatives when I cut out a die cut from a card.

This first card, I water colored a rainbow then decided to die cut out the paw print and pop the paw print up on dimensionals over the rainbow. I added the LOSS OF PET SYMPATHY GREETING - 313E to the panel.

Using that die cut paw print I was able to quickly add it to a black card stock panel then heat emboss the same LOSS OF PET SYMPATHY GREETING - 313E to the panel. The second card was finished with a punched heart from my stash.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my cards this week.

3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

These are precious, Lisa! Love your pawprints and both versions are wonderfully done! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Aw, both of these cards are so precious! Love the pet sympathy, we need them more often because of their short little lives compared to ours...so sad! When you have a really good dog you want him to last your lifetime at least!

Karin said...

How sweet these both are! I love that you used both of the die cuts to make these cards and the rainbow behind the paw is such a fantastic design idea! Such a kind donation idea too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP