Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Happy Birthday!

>> Thursday, June 2, 2022

 Good morning! 

Today I've used the Barn Door with the Wood Grain Background to make a barn for Cow Cutie ol' Betsie!   Some how she got out of her enclosure and now she's looking for some fun!


I used the Herd It's Your Birthday at the top.


For the inside I used part of Saddle Up Birthday and  Cow Cutie.  I also added some pearl halves. 


These cows are out to party tonight!


My next card uses several stamps to make a scene...I just love scene building, don't you?

This type of scene card takes quite a bit of masking and so to figure out which stamps I want to stamp first I stamp everything on a scrap paper (not worrying about over-stamping each image). That helps me to figure it all out.  Then I stamp mask on Post-it paper and cut them out.

Thanks for visiting!
Robin

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh Robin that cow barn and the cows is fantastic! I love the easel and love the fun scene with the 2 cows.

And the gnome birthday card is just too cute! Great scene and wonderfully colored.

nwilliams6 said...

I like your idea of just stamping on a scratch paper first. Some fancy masking and scene building here, Robin. You are soooo good with this and your cards are totally amazing and super cute! Hugz

Karin said...

These scenes are amazing and soooo detailed! I'm marveling at the masking on your gnome card, just WOW! I love the cow card and your wooden barn walls! Your cardmaking skills are just beyond impressive :)

Sue said...

What incredible cards Robin!! Both of your scenes are out of this world terrific!! How did I miss using the barn door with the cow?? Great ideas both executed perfectly!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP