Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Hot Diggity!

>> Thursday, May 19, 2022

 Good morning! 

Another doggy card for you today, isn't he just adorable!! Let's Play Puppy, Dog Bone, Dog Paw Background, Small Dog Print and Hot Diggity Dog Birthday

I used the dog print like a dog tag and for the greeting, I reversed the sentiment.  I also used one of my favorite sketches.
The bone was inserted in the puppy's mouth after I made a little slit.


My next card uses the happy Diving Frog Legs...creative license saying 
the frog is happy, LOL! I used part of the Woven Plaid for my background paper, Happy Happy Happy Day for the decorative strip behind the frog square, Village Rocks/Pond Edge
with the diving frog and Have I Toad You sentiment (to go with the happy happy happy day!!)

I used Liquid Applique and glitter on the splashes. Also added 3 enamel dots...this is one very green card! LOL!
Thanks for visiting today!
Happy crafting everyone!!
Robin

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh I love the bone in the dog's mouth. That is brilliant and makes for a very cute image Robin. And your coloring of the frog the great scene you created is absolutely perfect. Two wonderful cards.

Sue said...

I've decided to name you the Queen of Cuteness!!! These are both just amazingly cute cards :) I can't get over the bone in the dog's mouth and your mini froggy scene is super cute!

nwilliams6 said...

Super fun cards, Robin. Great thinking with the bone and the frog scene is so well done. These are darling! Hugz

Karin said...

The coloring on your puppy gives him such personality! Super cute card! And the layout on that frog card is the best! Love the monochromatic papers you created, and the little scene is incredible!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP