Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Darling Puppy Birthday Card

>> Wednesday, April 27, 2022

I am totally loving the new Let's Play Puppy. I used the stamp on the outside and inside of my card today.

I colored up the puppy with alcohol markers and then sponged on some black ink on the edges.  Inside the circle I used the Sit! Stay! Greeting   and the paw print from the Dog Paw Background.   The bone is also from the background. 

Since I had the dog out, I inked him up with some Rusty Hinge Distress Ink and stamped him a few times lightly on my inside panel, and then added the Hot Diggity Dog Birthday Greeting.   

DRS Designs has some super fun dog related images and greetings. Make sure you check out all the new images and greetings in the store - you will want them all. 


Hugz,


Nancy

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I absolutely love this playful new pup and oh he is super fun for a birthday card. Great coloring of him on the outside and he works perfect for decorating the inside with that perfect birthday sentiment. Super cute card this week Nancy.

Sue said...

What a cute birthday day Nancy - inside and out :) Your coloring on the outside dog is wonderful as well as the little paw pring and bone extras! I know several dog lovers who would be thrilled to receive this card!

Robin Clendenning said...

How cute Nancy! Never thought of that sentiment, it goes perfectly with a dog! Love the paws and love the embossing too!
Cute cards!

Karin said...

This is too cute! I love that sweet pup with that sentiment, and the inside is super fun! Love the birthday embossing too!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP