Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Cheers!

>> Monday, January 10, 2022

 

I absolutely love this BEST YEAR CHEERS GREETING - 1109F. It is perfect to give to anyone to wish a great year.

For the card base I used just the wine glass from POUR ME..BOTTLE AND GLASS - 075H and stamped it all over on the white card stock. I then colored it with copics. I added some mirror card stock to pick up the shine like the wine glasses are showing and finished with some sequins. 

The sentiment is popped up on dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week. I hope you have the Best Year!

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Great stamping, coloring and designing on this, Lisa. I love those wine classes and foiled paper. Such a beautiful card. Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

I could swear I commented on this but maybe it was on FB.
I love the way you colored your wine in all those glasses! Such a cute card! I keep forgetting to do one of these new year cards!
Love your card!

Sue said...

I just love the colors of this beautiful card Lisa - not to mention how perfectly you colored it too! It's perfect for New Years or a birthday as well!

Karin said...

This card is absolutely stunning! Your coloring on the wine glasses is just amazing and I love the shiny gold mat around the sentiment! Gorgeous :)

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP