Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Thanks!

>> Thursday, October 21, 2021

 


Good morning!
I've used a fun die to show off the Season Of Thanks Oval
this time.
I used some already made backgrounds that I had, actually 3 different ones.
I stamped the sentiment using a purple VersaFine Claire onto a smooth
background that I made with Spray Oxides.
The orange background was done on watercolor paper with spray dye inks and kosher salt.
The multi-colored die cut background was also done with spray inks.
The frame is popped up and the sentiment is double popped.
The die I used is from Poppystamps.
The oval die is a nesting die from Spellbinders.


Thanks so much for visiting today!
Robin

3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Wow, Robin, the colors and dies on this are wonderful! I love them. Great way to showcase that new sentiment!! Hugz

Karin said...

The die is super cool and perfectly highlights that great fall stamp! However, the unexpected, beautiful colors are a real showstopper! Absolutely gorgeous. :)

Lisa said...

Robin I just love the stunning color combination on this card and what a wonderful fall leafy die cut too. Beautiful card!!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP