Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Thanksgiving Blessings

>> Monday, September 13, 2021

 

I have to say fall is probably my favorite season. I love the colors and love creating cards with leaves. For this card I used the MEDIUM SILHOUETTE LEAF - 701D and stamped it with many different colors and added colors to the tips of the leaf to add even more interest to the image.


Once the leaves were stamped I used the THANKSGIVING BLESSINGS - 637E sentiment. I then cut the panel up and separated it adding dimensionals behind the panels.


The card was finished off with candy dots.


Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Lisa, ths sketch is wonderful and your leaves are fabulous! What a great card!!! Hugz

Karin said...

This is beautiful! I love the card sketch and the colors of the leaves are so perfect for the season! Awesome autumn themed card :)

Sue said...

I LOVE your cool panels Lisa! Not to mention the falling autumn leaves in such spectacular colors! This is going on my favorites list!

Robin Clendenning said...

Your card is really cool Lisa! I love the panels and different colors of leaves!!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP