Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Pumpkin Latte

>> Monday, September 6, 2021

 

This is my favorite time of the year. The pumpkin coffee, latte, candy, and pies are out.

I needed to create a coffee card and oh I had fun with this one. I started with stamping the WITCH GNOME - 664D then colored the pumpkin and fussy cut the pumpkin for the front of a die cut coffee cup.

Next I used water color orange and yellow and just added a bit of color to the card base.

I finished with the POISON POTIONS HALLOWEEN GREETING - 543H sentiment using only the Wicked poisons portion because many non coffee drinkers or non pumpkin loving people would agree with this sentiment for pumpkin coffee. 

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

3 comments:

Karin said...

This is too cute! I love the tiny jack o lantern and the creative sentiment as well! Fun fall card!

nwilliams6 said...

Just had some pumpkin spice tea and I adore pumpkin spicee coffee and everything else pumkin. Great background and great stamping Lisa. Fun card! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Very cute Lisa! LOVE the splashes of color behind the cup and the yellow "candy dots". Fun cup sleeve too! Is that a nice pumpkin latte? Yum!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP