Blog Widget by LinkWithin

One Page Wonders - Fall and Halloween

>> Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Today's 5 cards all came from the same ink/spray/smash watercolor page that I made.  Once the panel was done, I cut it up and then did water color stamping (ink up your image with distress ink, spray with water and then stamp). 



On this first card, I stamped the Open Leaf and the Script Font Background.  I added on the Hayrides Harvest Greeting splashed with the same colors.  


On the backgound of this one, I stamped the Spooky Limb and the Pumpkin Pile.  Next I added a Priceless Halloween Greeting Panel and the new Witches Books and Hat Image.  You can also see a bit of Script Font Background too. 

The new Silhouette Witch Cauldron and the Empty Spider Web  (along with Script Font Background) make up this one. 

I love this new Witch Ya Halloween Greeting and it goes nicely with the Winter Trees and the tiny little witch from 4 in 1 Halloween Silhouettes

Lastly, I have the Cattail Milk Pail, Count Your Blessings and Script Font Background. 
Once my original panel dried, these were super easy and fast cards.  I did take a little of the ink mixed with water to color in a bit of some of the images.  


Hope these have inspired you to make something quick and fun as well.


Hugz,

Nancy


4 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

I can't believe how many cards you made for this week, wow! They are all fantastic too! You have some wonderful bg's I think I love the first 2 the best. The purple color in the first one is beautiful and the second one, I LOVE that sentiment love the hat and books with it too, so fun!!
All of them are amazing!

Sue said...

These are SO impressive Nancy! I simple cannot believe you got them all from one sheet of paper! You are indeed the background queen!! Amazing how many different looks you were able to achieve as well. Well done lady!

Karin said...

Wow, wow, WOW! I totally adore this idea of making a big background and making a bunch of cards! I'm just amazed at how wonderful they look in both a fall and Halloween theme! It's hard to pick a favorite, but I just love the one with the tiny flying witch...You rock lady!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh Nancy I absolutely love how the backgrounds came out on these three cards and really love the feel to them. Great use of these fun images and four super cute cards.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP