Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Enjoy the Ride

>> Monday, September 27, 2021

 

I wanted to try out the postage stamp technique card and this 4 IN 1 HALLOWEEN SILHOUETTES - 1152D is perfect for a fun image to do the technique.


I printed off the template for the postage stamp and stamped the witch in each of the stamps. Next I masked each of the stamps and sponged orange in each of them.


I then used a postage die cut to trim the stamps and added it to the web emboss folder adding dimensionals.


The card was finished with the ENJOY THE RIDE GREETING - 713D banner greeting that I also sponged the edge in orange.


Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

3 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

What a great idea Lisa!! I love the postage stamp theme with the witches! Your bg is really cool with that embossing folder too!
Such a cute card!!

nwilliams6 said...

Too fun, Lisa. What a great look! I want to try this. Fab spooky background too. A definite winner! Hugz

Karin said...

This is just so cute! Such a fantastic Halloween card and a perfect pairing of image and sentiment!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP