Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Racking up another birthday....

>> Monday, August 2, 2021

 

Have I mentioned I will never tire of this POOL CUE, BALL & RACK - 469K? It is really one of my all time favorites and is perfect for so many in my family.

 

This week I used the POOL CUE, BALL & RACK - 469K stamped on white card stock and colored with copics. I added the RACKING UP BIRTHDAY GREETING - 498D and cut the panel down with a stitched die cut and popped it up on dimensionals.

 

I then cut the green card stock and punched some circles out of it to look like a billiard table. The base is the WOOD GRAIN BACKGROUND - 626P on a tan card stock and rounded those corners.

 

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Love the pool table detail you added, Lisa! Very fun and your coloring on the image is really well done. Super card! I never tire of that image either! Hugz

Samantha said...

I love that you love this image! You always do such awesome cards with it :)

Robin Clendenning said...

Super cute Lisa! I love your cards done with this fantastic image!!
Such a fun guy card!!

Karin said...

That wood background looks amazing and your coloring is top notch! Awesome guy card!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP