Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Halloween Witch

>> Monday, August 16, 2021

 

Oh how I love this witch image. It is great for quick cards and I needed to do a 10 minute card. Well she is perfect.

I stamped the image and the HALLOWEEN ARC - 043E all at once and die cut the image. Left the image in the die cut and sponged the purple to add the feel of a misty night to the image.

The base layer is a web emboss folder and once that was added I popped the image up on dimensionals.

Here is a look at the inside of the card:


I stamped the THE RAVEN - 125G in the upper right corner and used the FRIGHTFUL & DELIGHTFUL HALLOWEEN GREETING - 1148F for the sentiment. When I do the insides of the cards I typically don't color those so I don't distract from the sentiments.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

5 comments:

Karin said...

This is spectacular! I love how she’s framed in the white spot and surrounded by that gorgeous purple! The spider web card base is perfect and the inside just completes the Halloween theme! Well done!

Sue said...

I don't think I've ever managed to actually do a 10 minute card, but this is awesome! Love the purple with the black and the giant web is the perfect background!

Brenda said...

Wow Lisa, love this Halloween card! It has such a mystic feel to it. Love that image of the witch, she is so cool looking! The color combo is perfect and I love the inside of the card. Hugs, Brenda

nwilliams6 said...

10 minutes? Wow. Spooky and fun, Lisa! Great idea to do the purple sponging - adds to the spookiness. Love it! Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

Love your spider web behind the witch panel! Also your purple sponging is beautiful!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP