Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Halloween Magic

>> Wednesday, August 18, 2021

I love Halloween (the day before my birthday) AND gnomes, so I was super excited about this new Witch Gnome image being released this week.





















Isn't the new Halloween Gnome Greeting fun a well?



I made my background panels using vellum, scribbling on some alcohol markers, adding some rubbing alcohol, and splatters of ink and alcohol untill it looked magical enough.  



Head on over to the DRS Designs Store and see the other new Halloween images.

Hugz,

Nancy



4 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

OMGosh Nancy, this is so fantastic!! I absolutely love your bg and that magical witch's suit you made!!! I LOVE the dots! Super beautiful/darling card you made my friend!

Sue said...

Your background is indeed magical Nancy, but it's the polka dotted gnome suit that really sells it :)

Karin said...

I’m in love with his little outfit and the background is amazing too! Fantastically magical card!

Lisa said...

Nancy I saw this card on SCS and oh I am in love. Great colors cute use of that gnome and fun card.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP