Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Happy Birthday!

>> Thursday, June 3, 2021

Good morning!
This is for the man in your life or
a nice friend!
I made this card an easel card to make the most of the spray ink panels I made.
I had in mind before spraying the sunrise sky and reflection in the water.
I used Oxide sprays and Dylusion Spray inks.
I added some white chalk pencil clouds and sealed with a spray sealer.

My next card is another birthday
wish for any friend.
Colored with Copic Markers.  I also used umbrella die by ODBD and Chair by Impression Obsession.

Thanks for visiting today!
Robin
 

5 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Gorgeous summer scenes here, Robin. Your mix of colors and fab details is just totally outstanding. Love each one, but the sky on the first one takes my breath away and reminds me of home (New Mexio) where the sunsets wer often a lovely color like this. Impressive creations. Hugz

Lisa said...

Oh how I love the amazing colors on your beach cards. I just want to came out on a chair in your cards.

And the fishing card has an amazing amount of gorgeous colors too. I really need to grab some of these colors the next time I do a beach card because I am just drawn to it.

Karin said...

These beach and water themed cards are absolutely spectacular! The sun rises are stunning and I love the mountain range in the background of your fishing card so much! And the vellum greeting is such a cool idea!

Samantha said...

Wow, Robin, these are two awesome cards! The fishing scene is just stunning and I love how we get to enjoy the inside as well!
The beach card is so fun! The colors are fantastic!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These cards are fabulous, Robin! Love your colors & they are perfect for the silhouette fishermen. Your beach card is so fun & colorful w/ that rainbow umbrella.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP