Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Beer Mug Birthday Celebration

>> Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Hello Crafty Friends,



My youngest darling daughter turned 26 this weekend, and she wanted me to go with her for burgers and an Eagles Cover Band concert in Birmingham, Alabama.  It was an unusal request and one I was a bit scared about, but I had a blast!  This is the birthday card I made her.

I added in Snowtex to get the foam texture on the Large Beer Mugs. I watercolored the beer and fussy cut the mugs.  Next, I added in Leonard from Leonard Pig's Dance of Joy and the Go Hog Wild greeting.  A cute little wooden heart finished it off. 

Here we are the concert.  We didn't go hog wild, but after lockdown for over a year, getting out to a concert seemed like we were going hog wild.  It was an outdoor concert at the Avondale Brewery Ampitheater so the beer mugs on my card were perfect. 
Hope you are having a good week!

Hugz,

Nancy


5 comments:

Karin said...

What a cute, celebratory birthday card! Love the texture of the foam and what a sweet photo of you two! Hurray for getting out and celebrating again :)

Robin Clendenning said...

What a cute card with Leonard!! I love your beer mugs and the go hog wild is perfect!! I love it and the picture of you 2 is so cute!

Samantha said...

Aww, that's just awesome! Your card is absolutely adorable and so are you and your daughter! I'm glad you were able to enjoy her special day <3

Lisa said...

I love that fun Hog Wild card. Great use of the beer mugs and the addition of the foam texture is brilliant.

Great picture of you and your beautiful daughter. It is wonderful seeing people out and enjoying life.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is wonderful, Nancy! Your beer flight is so fun & I love Leonard, cheering you on. Great pic of you & your DD.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP