Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Have I toad you...

>> Monday, April 19, 2021

Happy Monday everyone. Trust you had a good weekend and found some time to get creative. I have a couple of fun cards to share with you today. The first one uses the new Have I Toad you greeting and I paired it with the toadstools and little frog. 




I started by stamping and masking the toad stools, colored them with Copics and die cut. This little frog was stamped, colored, fussy cut and glued on top of a toadstool. I used the splatter background on white CS, die cut the panel and attached it to a kraft card base. After attaching the main image I added the greeting with some foam adhesive for dimension. I think that tiny frog is so cute with his bow tie!

This next card uses the adorable chick on a nest image which I stamped, colored with Copics and die cut. The background on this card was created uses a TH stencil. I added some Nuvo Crystal Glaze to some of the dots and then added the cute as a button greeting. 




Thanks for stopping by today. 

blessings,
shelia


6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

I love this super cute and fun cards, Shiela. The froggie on the toadstools is soooooo fun and the chic looks precious with all those dots and that perfect sentiment! Precious cards. Hugz

Robin Clendenning said...

I LOVE your first card with the little frog! The toadstools are so perfect with him (I had just thought about "toadstools with that sentiment the other day! I'm such a knucklehead for not thinking of it right away! LOL!!)
I love the splatters in the bg too! Your colors are so fun!
Your second card is very cute as well with that pretty light yellow dot bg!
Adorable cards!

Lisa said...

I absolutely adore that little frog on the mushrooms and the chic card is super adorable too. Both are so adorable.

Samantha said...

Have I toad YOU that these cards are cute as a button? They totally are!
I can't wait to see where that little froggie turns up next!

Karin said...

These cards are absolutely darling! I was trying to use the toadstools on a card myself, and I couldn’t make it come together, and well, you did! This is it come to life! I love it. :). And your chick is super cute too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute these are, Sheila! Love your little toad on the toadstools. The colors & splatters are terrific. Your little yellow chick is so cute & I love the polka dots.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP