Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Happy St Patrick's Day

>> Sunday, March 14, 2021

 


I cannot get enough of this cute TOP HAT ST. PATRICK'S DAY GREETING - 378G. That hat is super fun to color and really could be stamped by itself and added to other images. Oh I might need to do that now. 

For my background I used the SHAMROCK BACKGROUND - 326H and white heat embossed it on green cardstock.

I stamped the TOP HAT ST. PATRICK'S DAY GREETING - 378G and colored it with copics. I then die cut it and popped it up on dimensionals.

The card was finished off with some punched gold mirror paper.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

4 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

It is fun to color! Your background is so cute on this Lisa and love your stitched die too. Fun card! Hugz

Karin said...

I love the white shamrocks on the background and the faux stitching on the sentiment panel! Cute and festive :)

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful! Love the die and the beautifully colored hat! As always, way cool card!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

How cute, Lisa! Love the white embossing on the bright green bg & the wonky stitch panel is perfect.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP