Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Happy St Patrick's Day

>> Sunday, February 28, 2021

 

Oh my goodness I can't get enough of this cute new frog. My little sister collects frogs and this will make some fun cards for her.

I started off with stamping the TOAD MADE FOR YOU RECOGNITION STAMP - 363D and I left off the sentiment that came with him. I then masked him and used the new ST. PATRICK'S POT OF GOLD - 466H image I then colored the image with copics and cut the layers.

For the base layer I used the WOVEN PLAID - 613P on green and then I added an emboss folder and gold designer paper to trim the embossing.

I finished the card with some gold sequins.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

5 comments:

Shelia said...

Your background looks awesome! I really like that woven plaid background. It’s one of my favorites. Adding that little frog to the pot of gold was really clever. Super cute card!

Robin Clendenning said...

This is so beautiful AND cute! The bg is beautiful with the green and black plaid! Your froggy with the pot of gold is so so cute!
I also love the embossing strip and all the sequins too! Love it!

nwilliams6 said...

You are rocking that frog, Lisa. The plaid background on your card is perfect and I love the frog mixed with the pot of gold. Fab card. Hugz

Karin said...

This is super sweet so charming! The plaid background looks fantastic and the addition of the little frog is way cute! Super card :)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Really cute, Lisa! Love the green plaid bg & your little frog looks so cute.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP