Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Freezing Weather and Valentine Wishes

>> Wednesday, January 6, 2021

 Fun new rubber in the store now!  

I used two new stamps on this first card:  Bee My Valentine and Flower Hearts.  I also added in two of the Happy Bees. I added in a few more bees on the inside for fun.  This was a quick and easy card done with Versamark and Copper embossing powder. I was inspired by THIS card to pop up my bees. 

Two more great new images were used on this card:  Its Freezin Season and Silhouette Skating Snowman.


I know these are CAS for me, but they were fun to make and designs you could replicate easily if you needed to make a bunch of them.  I think I am going to make a bunch of the Bee card and send them out since I was horrible at sending out Christmas cards this year.  

Hope your week is going well.  

Hugz,

Nancy



5 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

They are both so darling Nancy! I LOVE the first one with the embossed bees and heart flowers! The snowman is great too, so well done!

Shelia said...

CAS cards are usually my favorite, Nancy & these are no exception! These are great! I like the embossed bees & flowers on the first one! You can’t go wrong with that sweet snowman & the new greeting! Great cards!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

These are wonderful, Nancy! Love the CAS look you have here..it really lets the images stand out.The gold embossing on the first is so pretty & I love the extra layer for the snowman.

Lisa said...

Nancy two great cards! Both CAS perfection and wonderful uses of the new images and sentiments.

Karin said...

Love the CAS cards today! Great reminder that simple can be fantastic too! CAS doesn’t get enough love, because design and stamping and embossing in your case, have to all be impeccable...And yes, yours are perfect!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP