Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Bee my Valentine

>> Sunday, January 24, 2021

 


I love bee images and these are the cutest bees in my collection.

I started out stamping the BEEHIVE - 1143L then added one of the HAPPY BEE - 561C forward and then mirror image stamped the second one. I then added BITSY BUMBLE BEE - 1020A forward in 2 places and one mirror image one. Next I added the BEE TRAIL - 1147B and finished the scene with the BEE MY VALENTINE GREETING - 330B.

Once all the images and sentiment were stamped I colored the scene with copics and sponged some blue clouds for the sky.

Thank you for stopping by to check out my card this week.

6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Just totally adorable, Lisa! Love the color of the sky, the combination of stamps, and the glittery wings. Super cute card. Hugz

Shelia said...

Lisa, this is so adorable! I can never get mirror images to stamp right, but yours are perfect! Great little scene with all those cute bees!

Karin said...

This card is simply darling! I love the sky you created behind the bees and the glittery wings too! The whole scene is just super cute :)

Robin Clendenning said...

This is so absolutely adorable!! I love all the bees flying around the beehive! Exceptional coloring too!

Sue said...

So cute Lisa!! You did a perfect job reversing those bees! I honestly can't tell the forward from the backward

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

So cute, Lisa! If these bees were real, I'd be in real trouble! I'm so allergic! They really look cute on your card.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP