Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Snowy Season's Greetings

>> Wednesday, November 11, 2020

We don't get much snow in Central Alabama, but about this time every year, I start wanting to see it.  I guess that is because I grew up in New Mexico and this is about the time we started getting snow.  With temps in the 70s and 80s still, we probably won't be seeing snow any time soon so I filled today's card with lots of it. 

I used the last of the paper towel background my Grandson Lewis made me and added the new Potted Christmas Tree and the new Tiny Season's Greetings. Once I had the images on, I masked the greeting, and splattered the whole thing with SnowTex.  Then I pile up some of the snow on top of the greeting. 

Christmas is just around the corner, and time to make a ton of cards if you haven't already.  I am behind yet again!

Hugz,

Nancy






5 comments:

Shelia said...

I can’t believe your 5 year old grandson made that background! It is lovely and is perfect for your festive tree. All the added snow really makes this card special! I too am behind on my Christmas cards yet again! 🥴

Sue said...

What a fun Christmas card! Love the background that Lewis made - reminds me of a patchwork quilt! He did a fantastic job on it! It also goes perfectly with the purple card!

Robin Clendenning said...

Ooh, so beautiful and fun too Nancy! I love your new Christmas card! Love the fun colors!

Karin said...

Can you grandson come and make some backgrounds for me? lol! I love the gorgeous colors and the texture of the snow makes it look so festive! LOVE :)

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so colorful & festive, Nancy! I love all the texture on your card. That looks like real snow!

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP