Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Now See Here

Large Basket of Sunflowers

>> Wednesday, September 30, 2020

 I am so glad it is Fall now.  The cooler weather has helped my spirits - I can't wait for the first day I need a sweater.  In central Alabama, it may be several more weeks or next month.  

My card today is full of wonderful sunflowers.  I love the new Sunflower Bucket, but I decided to put even more flowers in mine. I stamped the image 4 times, used watercolors (restamped in MISTI after watercoloring to redefine the lines), fussy cut the image, and layered it up to make the basket really full.  I popped up the layers as well so that it would look more dimensional.  

I added the Small Autumn Greeting on a banner as I was casing THIS lovely card by Holley Smith. My backgrounds are made by inking up a stencil and placing it on wet paper.  

Hope the weather is beautiful wherever you are!


Hugz, 

Nancy

4 comments:

Sue said...

WOW! That is one impressive bucket of flowers Nancy!! The added dimension is just incredible as well as your terrific water coloring and cutting!

Robin Clendenning said...

Love the stenciled design on the card and tag bgs!! Really shoots this one up a to the top that as well as the extra popped up flowers!! So creative Nancy! Really love your destressed bucket too...Brilliant!

Shelia said...

This is so pretty, Nancy, the dimension on those sunflowers is fantastic! Beautiful stenciled background too!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is wonderful, Nancy! Your bg is terrific & reminds of how I think a wall in the Roman ruins would look. Love your layout & fab fussy cutting.

Blog Archive

StatCounter

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP